2ちゃんねる ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

Chromebook Part84

983 :[Fn]+[名無しさん]:2022/11/27(日) 04:38:38.53 ID:C2BZeGda.net
What is it, a Black Friday sale? "Chromebooks are starting to sell, isn't it?" This thread may be the reason

I mean, to say one good thing, the power port of the Chromebook sold now is a USB Type-C port that supports Powerdelivery and a Type-C cable.
For some reason, the power cable is the same as it was 30 years ago.
I think it's charged with that, and it's battery-powered.

Powerdelivery-compatible USB Type-C ←→ Type-C cables are available at mass retailers for 1m, 3m, 5m, 2,000-3,000 yen. Combined with w), which costs about a yen, you don't need the 11,000 yen rough power cable. Note that it is necessary to use an adapter that is the same as the W number displayed on the square relay box in the middle, and it is essential to check whether or not one of the Type-C ports on the main unit is Powerdelivery compatible (This Powerdelivery compatible is called is a term other than MAC.In other words, there is also a Type-C port that does not support Powerdelivery.A glance at the Fujitsu specifications mentioned above showed only one w no good Fujitsu!.HP's Type-C port is 2 on both sides = Power supply from right or left OK)

As a former Macbook user, on the day I bought the main unit, I wondered why it was still a rough power cable, and a square junction box rough power cable.
In short, ChromeBooks other than Macs and Windows (I don't know) have recently become USB Type-C compatible with Powerdelivery.
Not even thinking about the power cable? I feel like. Well, you can buy the main unit for 30,000 to 50,000 yen, so he said 5 to 6,000 yen, but why isn't it included in the package from the beginning?

For Macbook users, since 14-5 years ago, before the Type-C port became a dual use, the rugged power cable has not been included in the package anymore, and the battery management of the Macbook is an AC cable even after 100% charging. If you use it while it is plugged in, it will only power supply mode without charging. Such battery drive time is almost non-existent, and if you sell it for 2 years after purchase, the maximum purchase price will be 50% or more. times (Luckily for the MacOS counting bug in the OnyX tool I was using lol), it will always be fully assessed, and there is an 80% optimization mode for battery, and even recently you can use it with the AC cable plugged in. Trick (Battery stays at 100% most of the year)

総レス数 1004
288 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver.24052200