2ちゃんねる スマホ用 ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

【アメリカ】〈トランプはプーチンによって操作されている〉Opinion Trump Is Being Manipulated by Putin. What Should We Do?

1 :しじみ ★:2018/07/21(土) 17:32:38.49 ID:CAP_USER.net
【NYタイムズ】

Lawmakers must keep the American people informed of the current danger, writes a Republican congressman from Texas.

Over the course of my career as an undercover officer in the C.I.A., I saw Russian intelligence manipulate many people. I never thought I would see the day when an American president would be one of them.

The president’s failure to defend the United States intelligence community’s unanimous conclusions of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and condemn Russian covert counterinfluence campaigns and his standing idle on the world stage while a Russian dictator spouted lies confused many but should concern all Americans. By playing into Vladimir Putin’s hands, the leader of the free world actively participated in a Russian disinformation campaign that legitimized Russian denial and weakened the credibility of the United States to both our friends and foes abroad.
As a member of Congress, a coequal branch of government designed by our founders to provide checks and balances on the executive branch, I believe that lawmakers must fulfill our oversight duty as well as keep the American people informed of the current danger.

Somehow many Americans have forgotten that Russia is our adversary, not our ally, and the reasons for today’s tensions go back much farther than the 2016 election. For more than a decade, Russia has meddled in elections around the world, supported brutal dictators and invaded sovereign nations — all to the detriment of United States interests. Mitt Romney had it right in 2012 when he told President Barack Obama that Russia was “without question our No. 1 geopolitical foe.”

Our intelligence community has concluded with high confidence that President Putin personally ordered his security services to undertake an influence campaign aimed at undermining confidence in American democracy to sow chaos in our electoral system. Russia’s efforts to hack political organizations and state election boards are well documented, as are the Russian disinformation campaigns on social media platforms.

Russia is an adversary not just of the United States but of freedom-loving people everywhere. Disinformation and chaos is a Russian art form developed during the Soviet era that Russia has now updated using modern tools. The result has been Russian disinformation spreading like a virus throughout the Western world. From elections in Britain, France and Montenegro to invasions of Georgia and Ukraine, Moscow has pursued an aggressive foreign policy aimed at spreading disorder and expanding Russian influence in states formerly under the heel of Soviet Communism. These efforts weaken our allies and strengthen those who seek to undermine the democratic order that has helped prevent another world war in Europe since 1945.

続きはソースで

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2018/07/19/opinion/19hurd/merlin_141492306_e4bb4f4b-930e-474f-b9b1-4d4a930e8c5a-jumbo.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/19/opinion/trump-russia-putin-republican-congress.html

2 :七つの海の名無しさん:2018/07/21(土) 17:36:34.99 ID:pzJsnUON.net
アメリカ人のほとんどもその意見に異論はないと思う。
しかし問題はそれがアメリカの国益を損なうと国民が思うかどうかだな。
共和党支持者の大多数はトランプとプーチンが仲良くやっていることを好ましく思っている。
国民がプーチンをアメリカの盟友として受け入れるなら、トランプのやっていることは正しいってことだ。
外交や安全保障の専門家の言うことなど無視してよろしい。

3 :七つの海の名無しさん:2018/07/21(土) 17:45:28.26 ID:CJqOqxYH.net
で?

4 :しじみ ★:2018/07/21(土) 18:04:36.30 ID:CAP_USER.net
>>1
(直訳)

議員は、テキサスから共和党の下院議員を現在の危険で書くことについてアメリカの人々に情報を逐一知らせなければならない。