2ちゃんねる スマホ用 ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

【米国】「ユダヤ少女が狼の群れに育てられナチス兵を殺害…」ホロコースト回顧録ねつ造の作家、出版社に23億円返還命令[05/13]

47 :七つの海の名無しさん:2014/05/14(水) 15:42:38.74 ID:Lgwfbtja.net
>>38>>42>>46…ID:PS0YRHbH ←(CIA統一教会2ch専属ゴロツキ:嘘吐き・自演作文オナニー厨のスネ夫が必死でIDチェンジ工作ww)
下っ手糞な朝鮮学校レベルのGoogle翻訳英語モドキで、自演ごっこして楽しかったかよ??↓
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news5plus/1400001527/l50 ←(>>23〜>>35… ID:G9owf+RF)

↑『常連のコテハンにレッテル』ww 2ch のコテハンはほとんどお前独りだろうにww
『本質』を誤魔化すなよ、答えられないのか?朝鮮学校レベルには無理なの??
キチ害コテハンの自演・発狂コメント集↓ならいくらでもストックがあるんですが何か??
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news5plus/1397198053/ ←>>35>>38>>47>>49>>52>>55>>58>>62>>65>>70>>72>>75発狂フィーバー!

全くシャレにならないほど逝かれたチキン野郎のゴロツキだなスネ夫は ( ̄− ̄)
もう一度言う。これを↓全文和訳して、英文でレスを返せよ、汚れた侵略者の在日白丁スネ夫ww

You are Train Wreck !! That's so pathetically ridiculous that I can't even get angry about it.

What the right wing garbage don't get is their cause is kitsch and is the very definition of supporting the status quo.
The idiots don't even know what liberalism is, they think corporate puppets and softer right wing trash are liberals.
All the world’s a stage. Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.
Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons. Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.

US Neo Conservatism & Zionists could care less about what US right-wing, evangelical Christians want.

My concern is unintended consequences and the foolish miscalculations and errors that can be made in the hellish fog of war.
History shows over and over again that those who rush into the use of belligerents tend to unleash the most diabolical and dastardly end results.
The Mediterranean is getting very crowded with naval vessels of all types.
One miscalculation and a missile slams into a Russian ship or submarine and the US will pay dearly I fear...and rightly so.

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do. See you 〜♪

総レス数 95
52 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★