2ちゃんねる スマホ用 ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

【must not allow】 ISFJ 【Shameless】

1 :文責・名無しさん:2022/11/19(土) 21:40:41.51 ID:Tllg8FNiu
2003 Dawn of 2ch
2010 Nico Dawn
2014 When I used to be noisy
2017 I saw a shadow on Nico Live. Pecking in the corner of the jubako started to increase. Authoritarian cult fanatics Menhera's authoritarians are full of negativity, making a fuss here and there. I'll take control for you.
Until 2019, the whole world was basically free
2020 In the corona society (conspiracy by reptilians), it begins to become a controlled society
2021 As the restrictions imposed by the controlled society become more severe, awakened people begin to ring the alarm bells.
2022 Hopeless. With 5G, vaccines, etc., everyone is exhausted. Once again, the misbehaving gang, the ISFJs, are on the mend. At the same time, more and more people are awakening

The culprits of social stress are people with ISFJ personality types

2 :文責・名無しさん:2022/11/19(土) 21:56:56.44 ID:Tllg8FNiu
Everyone says for someone who clearly has an ISFJ personality.
Many people say that society as a whole is not good.
Recently, it has become a trend.
The number of awakened people who want to regain their freedom has increased.
BUJOKUZAI is clearly an advocacy bill that specializes only in ISFJ types. Other personality types are swayed by ISFJs.
Everyone is being swayed by ISFJs, cowardly and bad-tempered rogue toddlers.
It shows how many ISFJs are in power.
There are many ISFJs in the media under the administration.
The world is getting worse because of fucking ISFJs!
In short, ISFJs are childish and self-righteous, which is what makes them awkward.
ISFJs are incompetent, jealous, insecure, obedient and authoritarian, and have a mentality that says,
"If you're hypocritical, the higher ups will take care of you." However, because young children have a narrow mental age,
ISFJs believe in authority and work for power.
People all over the world, please spread this message!

3 :文責・名無しさん:2022/11/19(土) 22:13:00.27 ID:Tllg8FNiu
you are a nasty bad boy. he's just a reptile. Additionally, many Koreans have his ISFJ personality type.
True ISFJs are sticky and want to be cared for. The naughty naughty kid who destroys
Very troublesome. Moreover, they attack in groups. ISFJ postcard.
Fucking ISFJ. time consuming. ISFJs are bad boys.
It will only hurt you, kid! ISFJs are plague gods. It does a lot of harm and does no good.
A stressor that gets angry just by making people angry! It's a damp and disgusting ghost! ISFJs are negative no matter what they do.
ISFJs pull you down. A zombie that clings to people's legs and drags them down. Curses and psychic attacks are also coming, robbing people of their luck.
That's the ISFJ. Not really human, ISFJs are beasts, lizards, and snakes.
ISFJs have Asperger Syndrome and are hypocritical, annoying, and selfish. There are many "spoofing". ISFJs are natural liars and hoaxers.
I think you should study psychology so that you won't be deceived by such people. Watch the video "I'm fine"

4 :文責・名無しさん:2022/11/19(土) 22:18:54.37 ID:Tllg8FNiu
One of the seminars at Keio University is the ISFJ Japan Policy Council.
In order to corrupt Japan, they are brainwashing children with ISFJ-modeled education.
You're a bandit. This is a crime of overthrowing the state💢
Consider how bad it is to be restrictive, to be submissive, tolerant, tolerant, to be jealous, to be authoritarian.

Check out the ISFJ Japan Policy Conference 👈.
Heizo Takenaka and SOKA are involved in this.
There are many ISFJs among the members of the Unification Church, and ISFJ-type idiots are a cult.

People all over the world, please spread this message!

5 :文責・名無しさん:2022/11/19(土) 22:34:54.30 ID:Tllg8FNiu
Manga with deep content trains the human brain, so please read more and more.
Then study psychology.

I don't know why, but he's a high-vibrational, and he feels happy when he's in the same space as an ISFP ISTP ENFP ESFP. Pleasant. I like humans,
I think humans are ugly when ISFJs are full of stupid, authority obedient, and disciplinary brats.
ISFJs have a depressing effect. Being with an ISFJ is stressful. It's kind of uncomfortable and painful. It has an aura that makes people uncomfortable. For example, a shameless bad boy like a mean, crazy brat.
There are also many bullies and toxic parents.
It is a character that boils down evil.
Also, ISFJ silly brats have a pedophile streak and love to be bullied. An adrenaline rush will get you excited.
ISFJs are persistent in their harassment.

ISFJ's Soul Age is Childhood
Since the level of the soul is no more than that of a lower creature, they do nothing but shameless things.

6 :文責・名無しさん:2022/11/19(土) 22:52:01.18 ID:Tllg8FNiu
The ISFJ type caused the coronavirus uproar
The world management system was also brought by the ISFJ type
Rockefeller and others are just minions

7 :文責・名無しさん:2022/11/28(月) 03:24:37.91 ID:RrMocium7
oh year!

8 :文責・名無しさん:2022/11/29(火) 16:08:47.04 ID:Ke3fPc+87
Kill every dirty pig with an ISFJ personality! okay?

9 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/01(木) 03:26:52.59 ID:EwtXrEAib
Poison parents are also equivalent to ISFJ in MBTI ISFJ has the highest rate
    The idiot who has the personality of an ISFJ is a hindrance and can only be harmful Because his soul is childish, he only bothers
    What's more, it's authoritarian and still worships hair.
    It is said that ISFJs and Reptilians like to absorb negative energy and immerse themselves in pleasure, so he purposely provokes people and does nothing but provoke and childish harassment.
    It makes sense, doesn't it? Moreover, Jowster, he, and the others who are doing the research all point out that they match the characteristics of the ISFJ, don't they?
    In other words, the ISFJ type in the MBTI personality test = Reptilian temperament
    He's a mental spatula, a thug, and a selfish evil fairy.
    She's really shameless, and she's a mass of jealousy, so she's bound too strongly
    Because of his worrisomeness, he immediately smashes the stakes sticking out of the corner of the jubako and tries to pluck out the buds of talent, isn't it?
    He's going to crush journalists like me Don't be fooled by their hypocrisy

In general, he's the type of idiot who's at the mercy of ISFJs, and he's an emotional and imaginative type, and he's an ISFJ, an INFP, and an ESFJ.
    Or a thinking type but stupid ISTJ, but he's authoritarian and narrow-minded, so he's easily deceived.

If you expose it, you'll be banned everywhere
    He's just retaliating because you guys are always harassing him
    He's a bad boy coward he's hanging out with other ISFJs and trying to crush me! Realize!

10 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/01(木) 03:31:43.96 ID:EwtXrEAib
ISFJ just looks like a brat who throws rocks at you from a high place.
    Lolita culture and common sense have created such shitty conventions, and he's been brainwashed by playing games all the time He's using subliminals
    ISFJ fanatics created stupid morals and things like that to rule, so he's a reptilian ISFJ because he's obedient and makes him stop thinking and make it easier to rule!
    Realize! Heck, the harassment has been so extreme lately, so get rid of it! Eliminate ISFJs from the Earth!
    ISFJ's bloodbath will bring peace to the world
    The contrast between the two polarities has become even clearer In the composition of ISFJ VS INTJ, the future will be determined by which side you choose.

I really want her to raise her intelligence.
Look hidepoyo's video.

evaluation
    highest-ENTJ INTJ ENTP ENFP ISTP-Emotionally unaffected analytical ability and perfect foresight.
    high-INFJ ESTP ENFJ-analytical and smart, but lacks vision Because it comes
    mid - ESFP ESTJ ISFP INTP - Average For better or worse, around average
    low - ISTJ INFP ESFJ - Stupid, out of touch, brainwashed by emotions and common sense
    worst - ISFJ - demons these guys should be slaughtered lep DS minions

11 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/01(木) 03:32:34.50 ID:EwtXrEAib
The reptilian attacks have been so bad that they've never been before, so they're on their backs. Up to 99, which can be called a win by value, there is a possibility of losing 1

The DSs are sly brats, so he secretly harasses them and rolls around like the CIA.
    You can't see it, but lol If you imitate licking it, you'll think you'll lose your life If you rats are doing nothing but licking things, I'll use telekinesis to break your neck.

Control bondage restrictions how evil and sinful she is this is a means of domination
A management system is essential to building a triangular society and a pyramid society.
I thought it was strange that this wasn't on the Seven Deadly Sins!
Since the opposite of management is free will, management crushes the stake that picks up the buds of talent.
It's clear! If you do a quick analysis, you'll notice something like this
Lately, that management is speeding up with a countdown.
It's a scenario where if you keep getting in the way, you'll make him look like a toddler and make him angry, make him a bird in a cage, make him tired, and make him migrate to the Metaverse space.
Some people say that ISFJs (2w1) are bad boys, just google "2w1 bad boys"
Moreover, cult fanatics are full of ISFJs.
Heck, if you're that lonely, I want to tell you to die.

12 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/01(木) 03:37:19.80 ID:EwtXrEAib
mankind must be smart
Otherwise, the reptilian deep state will take over, and a hopeless future awaits.
This is the enemy, as ISFJ personalities still worship reptilian authority in this day and age.
What's more, I think it's good and I keep doing bad things
Some people develop depression and die because of it.
iSFJ is a killer he's a psychopath looks heartless
ISFJs are hypocrites, but they're the worst gangs
I want you to notice there

13 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/01(木) 03:37:50.85 ID:EwtXrEAib
Until 2019〜2020, I was able to live a leisurely and enjoyable life.
Relatively less stressful
Since entering the era of coronavirus
The acceleration of the controlled society is remarkable
Unreasonable management and useless discipline are increasing more and more
It is common practice to fabricate cases with match pumps, deceive everyone there using TV, and pass bills.
Reptilian authorities and authoritarians do things because they want control.
Unreasonable and boring, we are becoming a desperate society with no hope.
I can feel the confusion and vicious harassment by unreasonable ISFJs going on right now.
They have no conscience, they are victims, they are irresponsible, they are liars, they are really bad people, and that is exactly the personality of the ISFJ.

14 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/01(木) 03:57:15.75 ID:EwtXrEAib
The ISFJ personality only seems to provoke people and deliberately do things to make them angry.

15 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/07(水) 13:48:34.99 ID:Zu/hu8niw
Maybe it's because I'm too smart to tell the truth, but for some reason I'm immediately banned
In other words, the reptilians are exhausted
In fact, 1w2 and 2w1 only cause trouble, and I always see him being overbearing and threatening when the contradiction is pointed out, and he doesn't run away from such childish threats. That's the point

Why does an ISFJ have to die because he's a reptilian
     Take a good look at that fellow
     Poison parent legislative bodies
     She's incompetent, but she's arrogant She has a super low vibration, so she can only be seen as a mafia

The age of the soul Check out the mind hack He's an infant in it He's exactly the personality of an ISFJ If you listen to the explanation, you'll understand

It's common among Koreans who trouble people with instant water heaters. They lack self-confidence, are jealous, aggressive, and pick fights. Authoritarianism
  It's mostly self-justification, deceiving everyone as if it's the right thing to do It's common sense, so follow the rules! say
They arbitrarily enact rules that are very hard to follow, and if they break them, they attack as if they were waiting for you.
you are evil! labeled as
I've been in that situation many times and it's pissing me off.

ISFJ is good at riding on his back. There's a guy called Marduk who comes and he looks just like him

16 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/07(水) 13:57:14.12 ID:Zu/hu8niw
On top of that, ISFJs are stupid, blind-minded bastards, so they're self-righteous, self-satisfied, obsessed, and have a strong desire for approval.
     If you watch a video of a person called Iki and a video of him being a Daijou club, you'll understand
     ISFJ's are all psychopaths so they're problem children
     Because he thinks he's absolutely right, he's inferior and says stupid things, and he's unhappy with himself. They are
It's probably your fault that you're a mass of negativity, but he really pisses me off. ISFJs are mass producing stress.

It's extremely annoying Even if you look at it objectively, you're wrong!
That's why ISFJs are hated, even though they don't want to be hated.
There are many ISFJs with psychopaths such as Menhera and Asperger's.

Menhera is a yakuza group. If this kind of person were to be in a higher position, he would really go to hell.

That's why there will be murders He won't have murders if the ISFJ is gone

17 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/07(水) 14:04:16.59 ID:Zu/hu8niw
Comparison of 2w1 and 8w9 Left 2w1 Right 8w9 (MBTI type ISFJ INFP ESFJ  that seems to be common in 2w1)
(Typical 8w9 type INTJ ENTJ ISTP )
managerial _ laissez-faire
effeminate _ manly
stupid _ smart
super emotional _ super calm

Involving the surroundings _ Acting alone
     Annoying bitch _A hassle-free adult
     disliked __ charismatic
     baby-faced _ dignified
     not confident _ confident

18 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/07(水) 14:05:11.49 ID:Zu/hu8niw
   narrow field of view _ wide field of view
     Judged by 0 100 _has problem-solving ability
     selfish _ deep-pocketed
     hypocrite_ afford
     shameless _ fair and square

confusing _honest
     Hit the bag with a lot of people _ Put up a tieman
     authoritarian, anti-authoritarian
     Emphasis on discipline _ Emphasis on freedom
     blind faith in cults _ believe in one's own strength

19 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/08(木) 11:33:42.92 ID:/lfK+AJy/
https://sanin-chuo.ismcdn.jp/mwimgs/8/7/-/img_8771b2d87e27f45e804b625f9126b232159853.jpg
https://cdn.mainichi.jp/vol1/2022/09/20/20220920k0000m040074000p/9.jpg?1
https://static.chunichi.co.jp/image/article/size1/8/3/f/b/83fb67440fedd7ccbd486b335e722322_1.jpg
You can easily tell your ISFJ personality type just by looking at their face
To what extent are ISFJs trash?
I can't escape because I'm getting results
The ISFJ personality type has this goofy, baby-faced look.
Many of them have dead eyes, have dark personalities, lack self-confidence, play tragic heroines, and rule their surroundings.
She is darkness, has stopped thinking, and is the obedient type that does whatever he says.
Education that mass-produces stupid and dull people like this is sinful, so those who brainwashed with education should be put to death.

20 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/16(金) 14:49:25.51 ID:TPyFhu27x
Kill all idiots with an ISFJ personality as soon as possible.
ISFJs are reptilian in nature.
In psychology, Introverted Sensing (Si) corrupts the pineal gland, zombifies the brain, and turns it into a monster. It becomes a reptilian nature.
There is absolutely no need to use Introverted Sensing. It is a nuisance to mankind. Idiots who use Introverted Sensing often tend to be childish, timid, sneaky, and cunning.
It just looks like a bad boy. Naughty fairies, gays, Halloween pumpkins, ghosts, zombies.
Homosexuals are often serious and obedient idiots. I learned a lot by observing the world. Rather than being serious, they're like scum pretending to be serious.
Outwardly, he's a good boy, but behind the scenes, he's dressed like a yakuza.
Idiots who often use such introverted senses have a bad influence on society.

Conversely, using Introverted Intuition (Ni) activates the pineal gland, boosts creativity, and promotes physical and mental growth. Of course it makes you smarter.

ISFJs are traditionally childish, mean, rotten to the core, irrational, psychopaths, brats, pedophiles, and bullies. You're crazy, ISFJ.
Such a human must be tortured. Please don't let the ISFJ get any further.

21 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/16(金) 14:52:02.28 ID:TPyFhu27x
If we don't let demons like ISFJs fool us, everyone will be fooled and the world will fall into despair.
Please spread this message throughout the country.

22 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/16(金) 15:06:43.26 ID:TPyFhu27x
ISFJ personality traits ↓
Cowardly, childish, stupid, restrictive, germophobic, authoritarian, obedient, obsessed with things that force others to do them,
troublesome psychopaths Person, Schizophrenia, Many gays, Personality that wants attention, Narcissistic personality,
Covered aggression, Frenemy, Manipulator, Pedophilia, Pedophile, Loves to torture the weak ,・Directing fabrications, making a fuss,
controlling・Insidious・Darkness・Perfectionism・Dogmatic・Cult・Cultist・The level of soul is young・Bad boy
Enneagram 2w1 types Cursing people Evil spirits Zombies Rotten roots Halloween pumpkin ghosts Mischief fairies Serious rogues

23 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/16(金) 22:40:46.66 ID:TPyFhu27x
I'm going to break all the bones for all the ISFJ characters who are potential fucking idiot criminals.

24 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/18(日) 01:45:44.92 ID:cF2UACo1x
ISFJs are stupid, so I'm going to kill them all! You are an ISFJ with an intellectual disability.

25 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/22(木) 17:48:07.82 ID:1tEw8Mwx2
In MBTI, the crazy ISFJs, ESFJs, ISTJs, etc. are especially shameless.
He's an infant who can easily commit crimes, and he's an undereducated idiot, so it's a personality that needs attention. Never come!
Put it in the pig box saying "You're an ISFJ, so you're going to be punished."

The psychological function Introverted Sensing tends to have a high criminal coefficient.
Forced patience, authoritarianism, narrow vision, 0 100 thinking, cowardice, ally of the side with more numbers, etc., cause all sorts of negative images to be created.
What's more, he's a stingy, poisonous liar, and he's a psychopath.
Extremely dangerous, rude, quarrelsome, arrogant, vain and perfectionist, he is overwhelmed and has no spare time, so he tends to get angry easily and has a jealous and short-tempered personality.

If you look at ZABRA's MBTI commentary, you'll understand right away. He explains the characteristics and compatibility of each ISFJ, so even beginners should be able to understand it easily.
If you know, you'll notice the contradictions in this world.
Effort, guts, feelings, he's teamwork, mental theory, his rules, so you can't do this

I think it's better to create a soft brain and think with a broad perspective Adventure, exciting exploration, a challenging spirit to try anything

26 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/22(木) 17:51:51.84 ID:1tEw8Mwx2
Athleticism is rooted in Confucianism's Neo-Confucian thought, and deprives people of their free will.
it's a crime
Athletics and religion are evil and should be judged

27 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/23(金) 19:24:13.67 ID:eD4HhbN+n
Down syndrome is stupid, so it's an ISFJ 2w1 personality. They're incompetent, and even outlaws and mentally ill people have low intelligence. They're lower than monkeys. Let me pour it out and execute it in public.
As Rockefeller said, trash like ISFJ is limited to weeding out lol
Population reduction should be done to some extent.
Rather, I think that those who kill pests like are heroes.

28 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/23(金) 19:36:52.59 ID:eD4HhbN+n
Outlaws, social mafia, are often said to be ESTPs if they are MBTIs, but that is not true. No matter how you look at it, if you analyze it carefully, you can only think of it as an ISFJ type.
Using their sealing function, Extraverted Sensing, ISFJs come to resemble the ESTP's bad-feeling personality, which is the so-called outlaw vision.
main Si + sub Fe + 3rd Ti →main Se + sub Fe + 3rd Ti
Therefore, outlaws have the personality of the ISFJ type.
Jealous. Many are unhealthy. have a narrow perspective. Childish. Simple. Tend to be trendy. Authoritarian. Irresponsible. Shameless. Self-centered. foolish. Athletic system. Many are psychopaths. There are many hypocrites.

29 :INTJ 9w8:2022/12/26(月) 20:10:16.58 ID:tT1kzy3Ng
Bastards can't see above and below, so they're in good shape, so just hand it over clearly No matter how much an INFJ tries to convert, it's useless I think you know because you're insightful, but the curse is that you shouldn't be offended bother me
     As a result, he's being licked.
     I say this to INFPs too, but you guys should do it too, stupid!
     It's true that weaker dogs bark more! The man who thought of this proverb is great

Miwa said that ISFJs were scorpions, snakes, and slugs, but w.

https://www.ne.jp/asahi/village/good/jung.htm
     You can clearly tell the age of a soul by looking at people's gestures and speech
     INFJ's soul age is the most mature, or old, or God's domain, so he has a desire to research chaotic and esoteric cosmic wide-ranging areas.
     The world's micron-sized ones are kindergartens like ISFJs.

30 :God of INTJ:2022/12/26(月) 20:12:04.99 ID:tT1kzy3Ng
  In the long run, INFJ 4w5 seems to be the oldest in terms of mental age. He is older than 9w8. how human beings are human roles
     Thinking from various perspectives, he wondered how to achieve world peace.
     If there is no surplus for consumption, he is a flat economy. If it is something that does not rot, there may be many products, but since raw things will rot,
a certain amount of mediation is necessary. so i think it should be refrigerated
     Heck, INFJ 4w5's brain is infinite and he thinks there are many dimensions he hasn't seen yet 4w5 thought that
4w5 was the biggest Jupiter-like existence in the end He stuck to 2w1 It's about the size of a bacterium, but w

If we don't weed out stressors like 2w1, everyone won't be able to go to higher dimensions.
     Because stress pulls you down
     ISFJs must be weeded out
     Sensui (1w9) is killing everyone! He was an idealist w

https://w.atwiki.jp/aniwotawiki/pages/7338.html
In order to aim for a better society, he has to weed out the ISFJ and he 2w1 scum.
shackles, exactly shackles, nuisances, kamatte-chan, bad boys, incompetent and negative,
 ignorant of their own status, selfish and quick to get into shape, intentionally angering the other party
Trying to make people unhappy and gain only himself
If Sensui sees him, he'll kill them all! I mean, he really understands that feeling.

Pekora Usada, hurry up and die!

31 :God of INTJ:2022/12/26(月) 20:15:25.72 ID:tT1kzy3Ng
The stupid dirty vegetables, brain-defective retarded dementia, are not human.
Pascal said it is true that man is a thinking reed.
In other words, a sheep that has stopped thinking without thinking is not a person.
there are no human rights
Let's Kill lower creatures like ISFJs as soon as possible

32 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/28(水) 22:41:05.07 ID:trdHuAg2F
Will genocide all demonic ISFJs

33 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/29(木) 05:48:00.33 ID:1f8WVh9P7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf-z-t_tIJo
Ed Kemper is a victim.
Clearly this Edmund Clarnell is said to be a boundary line and it's 2w1! You think you can get away with it!
2w1 is sure to spread misfortune to society! You all die! A plague god!

34 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/29(木) 05:52:12.18 ID:1f8WVh9P7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuhtu532OUc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IVItvLraxI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i72kj4Pn7us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i72kj4Pn7us
Poison parents, poison brothers, poison sisters, etc. are the devils who create serial killers in society! Let's finish it off!
Peace will not come to this world as long as there are poisonous parents!

35 :a:2022/12/29(木) 12:35:23.76 ID:IZTkndiPZ
http://saigoniwarau.starfree.jp/iidesune/20.html

36 :a:2022/12/29(木) 12:37:56.97 ID:IZTkndiPZ
https://black.chobi.net/18.html

37 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/29(木) 20:55:09.32 ID:1f8WVh9P7
my component analysis
1st ENTJ
2nd INTJ
3rd ISFP
4 ENFPs
5 ENTPs
6 INFJs

1st 8w9
2nd 9w8
3rd 5w4
4 1w9
5 4w5
6 7w8

My favorite psychological functions
1st Te
2nd Ni
3rd fi

38 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/29(木) 20:59:21.08 ID:1f8WVh9P7
my ingredient
ESTJ★★★★★
ESFJ★
ESTP★
ESFP★★
ENTJ★★★★★★★★★★
ENFJ★★★
ENTP★★★★★★★
ENFP★★★★★★★★
ISTJ★
ISFJ
ISTP★★★★
ISFP★★★★★★★★★
INTJ★★★★★★★★★★
INFJ★★★★★★
INTP★★
INFP★★★

39 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/29(木) 21:04:54.75 ID:1f8WVh9P7
NJ Leader
SJ stupid
NP Maniac
SP naughty

EJ hard worker
IJ dark personality
EP Energetic
IP peace idiot

40 :文責・名無しさん:2022/12/29(木) 21:06:29.81 ID:1f8WVh9P7
XXTJ power harassment
XXFJ Disciplinary Force
XXTP thug
XXFP Excited

41 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/29(木) 21:16:40.95 ID:Y7UZLpOoS
ESTJ: I don't like it, but I appreciate the effort
ISTJ: Small-minded and shy, weak like the Japanese Prime Minister
ESFJs are cluttered and picky about their stupid habits
ISFJ lowest ashole vile human they should be exterminated for their reptilian nature
ENFJ INFJ Psychologist Great Teacher
ENTJ It's God
INTJ The only genius who can open up the future

42 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/29(木) 21:19:11.29 ID:Y7UZLpOoS
Toxic parents are common among ISFJs, ESFJs, ISTJs, and ESTJs

43 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/30(金) 06:25:32.76 ID:Jllfkpc4B
Please kill all the devil ISFJs as soon as possible
Zombie powder from them spreads more and more pathogens and it's progressing

44 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/30(金) 06:28:23.26 ID:Jllfkpc4B
ISFJっていうのはレプティリアン型の性格なんだよ
だからあんな頭がおかしいんだ 脳に変な腫瘍あんだろ絶対ISFJ型性格のバカ共は
文句あんなら出てきやがれ!

45 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/30(金) 06:33:37.46 ID:Jllfkpc4B
ISFJは人をバカにしてなめてやがる
ああいう無能のくせに勘違いしてるゴミ獣はよ害悪だからよ 毒親にも多いし キラー量産機じゃんか
ああいうゴミはごみ処理場にポイじゃボケ スクラップにして潰しちまえ!💢
これ重要だから拡散しろ!
ISFJs make fun of people and lick them
That kind of incompetent garbage beast that misunderstands is so nasty. There are many poisonous parents, and he's a killer mass-produced machine, isn't he?
Throw that kind of garbage at the garbage disposal site. 💢
This is important, spread the word!
ISFJ die soon!ISFJ die soon!ISFJ die soon!ISFJ die soon!ISFJ die soon!

46 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/30(金) 06:52:55.72 ID:Jllfkpc4B
We are living in a world where smart people are valued more
It's important because it's a small number and you can come up with a solution to the problem.
Beasts like ISFJs who drag their feet down should be weeded out because they are numerous and annoying.
He wastefully depletes resources. Either way, he's a bad character, so there's no choice but to weed him out. Will you save the future of the earth by rolling it up?
people are forced to choose
The idiot even tries to save the ISFJ, but he's taking the wrong route lol
How can I get rid of ISFJs?
Stupid world Emotional w childish His idiots, especially when it comes to mass communication
Also, he only defends ISFJ and he treats INTJ and others like a jerk.
I'm being attacked by the mass communication How much do you hate INTJs? Be careful on the road at night! Kidnapping is torture
The savior who might save the world, he's got a lot of courage, isn't he?
You can't read the atmosphere, can you, ISFJs? It's almost time to escape from reality and develop Pollyanna syndrome, so you should kill them.
I don't know what's going on. That kind of thing is dangerous. Get rid of him. He's a zombie with a rotten nature anyway. It's unpleasant to see rotting corpses wandering around here and there.

47 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/30(金) 17:14:23.29 ID:Jllfkpc4B
ISFJ Fe type
Morals and majority rule first Emotional disgusting foolish woman Korean wave homo Menhera sticky woman Cult fanatic Doing things stupid and making a fuss hypocrite liar traitorous boy fashion mad coward
2w1 2w3 6w7 9w1

ISFJ Si type
Authoritarian with a strong perfectionist element Controlling and poisonous Discipline and personification of authoritarianism Let's do it on the edge Crap political correctness Even though you're stupid person
1w2 2w1 6w5

damn die anyway

ISFJ見てると殴りたくなってくる

48 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/31(土) 01:17:14.98 ID:C2Eb0iJd0
Distribution of my psychological functions
E━━━━★l━━━━━I
S━━━━━l━━━★━N
F━━━━━l━━★━━T
J━★━━━l━━━━━P

49 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/31(土) 01:20:31.39 ID:C2Eb0iJd0
Japanese are most stupid obedient sheep w
Believe in the precedent and make useless efforts and go around w
Extremely stupid w
i don't do anything i don't like
because it's boring
I'm the type to work hard for things I'm interested in
It seems that there is also a 3w4 element in a sense

50 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/31(土) 01:22:26.59 ID:C2Eb0iJd0
Studying given by authority as a task is boring
Then the child will hate studying
I don't think that kind of study should be done.
You should try to make studying fun.

51 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/31(土) 01:32:47.94 ID:C2Eb0iJd0
MBTI 16 types have different hobbies
It is a good idea to master the hobbies that exist for each
But when it comes to ISFJs, their tastes are so vile that they have to get rid of them.
I get angry at people who are childish and waste time and effort. ISFJ has that kind of personality.

ISFJs are premature babies
nasty brat
Kind of like thugs, it's a small mafia image.
Hurry up and kill that bastard
ISFJ's a thug
ISFJs are psychopaths who take pleasure in harming others.
very
no kidding
He's an ISFJ because his mental age is a fucking kid and he's pissed off
this is a golden rule
look around now
Everyone is an idiot with an ISFJ personality.
ISFJs are the most rifting and dividing personalities in relationships.

52 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/31(土) 01:43:17.80 ID:C2Eb0iJd0
J in MBTI is
It says Judge
I interpreted it as extreme

For ISFJs
Extremely introverted but using the means of extraverted feeling
Desperate to be liked, they're stupid, which leads to bad consequences
Also, they are extremely emotional, can only think within a narrow framework, and think very little.
Small and narrow because of the introverted sensory type He is stingy
make the framework smaller
It's like putting people in a little cage.
This is called management
Modern society is the ultimate in controlled society, and I can only assume that ISFJs are involved in authority.
That jealous and sly personality
ISFJs have a lowly personality that robs people of their freedom and comfort, puts them in jail and laughs at them.
They're liars and they don't mind cheating
Hurry up and die
It's because of you ISFJs that we've become such a cramped, boring, irrational and twisted society!

53 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/31(土) 01:54:18.43 ID:C2Eb0iJd0
A good blueprint that I thought of
余は神様であるぞ!
I'm actually a god who descended to this world
Because I can see the future
I'm telling you to get rid of the ISFJ
ISFJs do a lot of harm and little gain
ISFJs are troublemakers
ISFJs are plague gods
ISFJ is a troupe
ISFJs are devils, they only do bad things
please genocide immediately
Any means will do, so please kill him as soon as possible.

54 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/31(土) 01:58:23.59 ID:C2Eb0iJd0
credit score

ENTJ 10000 point
INTJ 10000 point
ENFJ 9000 point
INFJ 9000 point
ISTP 8000 point
ENFP 7000 point
ENTP 7000 point
ISFP 6000 point
ESTP 5000 point
ESFP 5000 point
ESTJ 4000 point
INTP 4000 point
ESFJ 3000 point
ISTJ 3000 point
INFP 1000 point
ISFJ 666 point

55 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/31(土) 02:02:37.82 ID:C2Eb0iJd0
People with narrow vision are selfish, selfish and insidious
stingy and miser
If your vision is broad, your knowledge is broad, your heart is broad, and you have room
have a strong mental
He also has insight and foresight.
It's a great evolutionary system.
Those with Introverted Intuition should be on top
An idiot who uses introverted sense should be in a lower position

56 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/31(土) 02:08:40.31 ID:C2Eb0iJd0
Looking at the world from a bird's-eye view, INTJs seemed to have a higher status than ENTJs in the long run.
INTJs should reign supreme
ENTJs do assistants
Place ENFJs, INFJs in Left and Right Hands
Everyone in the world will be happy
However, this ENTJ is suitable as a commander, so shall I conquer the world?

57 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/31(土) 02:10:16.28 ID:C2Eb0iJd0
https://www.sosyncd.com/database/sosuke-aizen-personality-type-zodiac-sign-enneagram/

58 :ENTJ 8w9:2022/12/31(土) 02:17:54.13 ID:C2Eb0iJd0
https://www.personality-database.com/profile/25672/makoto-shishio-rurouni-kenshin-mbti-personality-type
it's bad because you're weak
In this world, the fittest eats the fittest.If you are strong, you live.If you are weak, you die.
If you were born in such an era, you should try to aim for supremacy over the world.
"If you believe, you will betrayed." "If you let your guard down, you will be killed." "Kill before you are killed."
Hahahaha, die, die. If everyone dies, there will be no winners!! If everyone dies, Shishio-sama will be invincible!! Only Shishio-sama is invincible!
https://c.mechacomic.jp/images/article/0/mecha10th-takito-kenichi-iv/201702-sr-mc-art-000167-ruroken.jpg

59 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/01/01(日) 04:04:25.96 ID:riU8fpCAp
https://www.nikkansports.com/general/nikkan/news/img/202212010000406-w500_0.jpg
don't know
But v-tuber is just an annoying guy He's just a selfish 2w1
Don't get carried away, ISFJ!
You can easily imagine his face from his voice. retarded w
Disrespectful, shameless, lying, full of contradictions, he can't be trusted at all.
She's a tall dwarf and she's got a little kid voice All the trash I've researched is 2w1 She's trash She's such a tiny fuck Get out of this 8w9's mind!

60 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/01/01(日) 04:07:01.35 ID:riU8fpCAp
Fuck all ISFJs! Fuck you! Die! Garbage! No one loves ISFJs! stupid! Realize! 💢 Don't take care of yourself!
Fuckin' fuckin' this dregs don't make him feel good ! Fuck you! I'll kill you, you trash!

61 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/01/01(日) 04:09:39.55 ID:riU8fpCAp
くそv-tuber共マジ死んでほしいわ fuck ! いちびってんじゃねーぞ沼!

62 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/01/01(日) 04:10:45.23 ID:riU8fpCAp
なぜ表のメディアの流行語大賞は つまらないものばかり 出すのか
野球とかくそどうでもいいんだが うぜえから消えろやこの野郎

63 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/01/01(日) 04:11:19.60 ID:riU8fpCAp
fuck you baseball kill you!

64 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/01/01(日) 04:12:39.61 ID:riU8fpCAp
世の中には必要のない 無価値な いや無価値どころか害悪にしかなんねーISFJとかいう虫けらがいっぱいいるから 削減せなばあかんわ

65 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/02/03(金) 12:06:02.57 ID:rerz83qJn
too much population
Overfishing is happening and numbers are declining, so we need to cut people.
This can't be helped. We should concentrate on increasing the food population.
  We also have cultured meat technology.
Also, farming is important.
Although he may not be able to eat natural foods for a while
But I don't stick to natural ingredients.If it tastes like beef or pork, that's fine.
Moreover, most of the people who have children are idiots

INXX type in MBTI doesn't want to have children, so there aren't many prodigies.
That's why I want a child who is intuitively clever to have many children and leave behind excellent genes.

66 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/02/03(金) 12:08:37.20 ID:rerz83qJn
Insightful geniuses in the Enneagram are 8w9, 9w8,
Also around 4w5, 5w4, 5w6, 8w7
Listen to them! stupid sheep

67 :文責・名無しさん:2023/02/16(木) 20:19:47.15 ID:DBx09o5JF
population reduction should be done
60% elimination of ESTJs
60% elimination of ESFJs
Eliminate 50% of ESTPs
ESFP 50% elimination
ENTJ 0% selection
ENFJ 00% elimination
ENTP 0% selection
ENFP 00% elimination
90% elimination of ISTJs
100% elimination of ISFJs
20% elimination of ISTPs
Weed out 10% of ISFPs
INTJ 00% elimination
INFJ 00% elimination
Weed out 30% of INTPs
INFP culling 70%

In order to maintain balance, I'm thinking about weeding out a certain amount of people.

68 :文責・名無しさん:2023/02/21(火) 04:03:54.18 ID:QIAvy8iMP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5QTb4QxA0I
I would decapitate real ISTJs and ISFJs
Hahahahaha

69 :文責・名無しさん:2023/04/05(水) 21:55:06.45 ID:czl2E1YF/
とにかくISFJ(または2w1)はみんな嫌われているので、死ぬ方が簡単ではないでしょうか?

恥をさらせば臓器が摘出される。
ゾンビみたいだし、脳みそ腐ってるし、生きる資格ない(笑) あははははm9(^Д^)

70 :文責・名無しさん:2023/04/17(月) 04:02:02.39 ID:aa8mqb6bO
しかもISFJっていわゆる なめくさったクソガキで ママ的権威にしがみついて石ぶつけてくる 腰巾着 卑怯者 すぐ調子こく無能
弱い者いじめして粋がるクズ ゆすり集りやってくるチンピラが俺のバックにヤクザついてんぞーつってるのと同じだ 金魚の糞
まさにチンピラ ごろつき ならず者やから ホロライバーなんでえボケ 半島系なんだてめーらISFJは💢

https://honnyomumanju.com/category23/category25/entry205.html
ISFJとストレス:限界超えると権威主義者に
http://oldtower.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/1341/
ルールをコロコロ変えられる悪童のタイプは?
ttps://www.soka.ac.jp/news/2021/01/5604/
ISFJ=カルト
http://gyosei.mine.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp/isfj/isfj2006.htm
ケケ中関与 CSIS
https://english.cheerup.jp/article/5263
日本人の不幸の原因は中国、韓国経由から伝わる儒教・朱子学の思想にあった

71 :文責・名無しさん:2023/04/20(木) 03:47:24.79 ID:j/eliL2eg
『欲してないことを押し付けて巻き込む
無理やり引きずり出して矢にさらさせる』

まさにこれな ISFJ(とくに2w1 1w2)がよくやる愚かな行為で いじめってゆっていいと思うんだよね (ISFJは内心 騙された人を ざまあみろと思っている 性根が腐ったゾンビ)
周りにそういうのがやたら多いけど 日本自体が半島系遺伝子を戦前からも既に 増やされて悲劇になったわけで
愚かな者共が多かったから 戦争に巻き込まれた 多数決というか全体主義思想(儒教の朱子学)がいかによくないかがわかる

8w9 9w8 5w4 5w6 7w8 4w5(INTJ INFJ ENTP ENTJ ENFJ ENFP ISTP (ISFPは内心疑う程度)また やんちゃなESTP ESFP含む)あたりは頭いいから 勘👈でそういう 『嫌な感情的な空気』を 感じ その罠にかからないけど 視野が狭い者は騙されてしまう
まことの日本人は そういう直感 バランス 自然の摂理を 肌でよくわかっているから しかし 現代では それは重要とはされていない常識が まかり通っている ため 9w8などは誹謗中傷され 怠け者だとレッテルを張られているから困る
日本の常識がいかに視野が狭く、 幼稚で、 愚かで、 優等生を叩き潰す社会で 、物事の本質が見えず 、従順で、 全体主義的なのか 、これは国民全員が 反省しなければならぬ
ワイは どういうわけか ずっと孤独感があった バカが多かったから
本質に なぜ皆(ほとんどSJだらけ)は わからないのか (高校のころ(偏差値が低い高校)はXSXPが多く 不真面目な人が多くw わかってる人が多かったから 同志はいたんだと気づいた ただN程がっつりでもなく 現実的ではあったが)
つまり 脳が小さいからだろうとw 視野が狭いんだよ TV刷り込み 教育刷り込み 権威への忠誠心 などの権威主義が 小さい脳を作っているから 教育から 改革せなあかん

不真面目さってのが結構重要だなと思った これはリラックスや バランスを整える 休息しエナジーを回復する 己の芯にもつながるものだと (但し ISFJの不真面目な奴は 芯は無さそうに見える やはり中身の無いキャラが多い 幼稚に見えるんだよなあw)

72 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/06/20(火) 01:16:37.78 ID:H8ZWzj4Qh
fuck このISFJ性格ってのは最悪でよう

https://honnyomumanju.com/category23/category25/entry205.html
        ISFJ権威主義者

2w1悪童

http://www.isfj.net/member.html
        ttps://www.soka.ac.jp/news/2022/01/6867/
        ISFJ = 慶應 ケケ中 ガッカリ会

http://www.mirai.ne.jp/~ryutou-m/eneagram/q&a/past/04.htm
        究極のエニアグラム(2w1がいかに邪悪か検証)

73 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/06/25(日) 19:57:58.27 ID:EgP1LKoRG
Don't just do unnecessary things! Get back to normal! It doesn't make any sense! You guys are menheras! Because she wants to be loved,
she always takes care of her unnecessarily, but in the end it ends up making the other person uncomfortable! Unreasonable things happen!
FUCK YOU!

74 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/06/28(水) 14:28:19.00 ID:F8wNH8yQg
ああでもないこうでもねー重箱の隅ばかりつつく嫉妬深いチョンコが
嫉妬と憂さ晴らしのためだけに そうやってすぐ重箱の隅突く こういうのがISFJ気質っていうんだよ! あんまISFJは調子こきまくりやがるからこっちからボコボコにしてっからよw

なめくじに塩撒くようなもんだがね ISFJ叩きなんか ISFJはナメクジですから ISFJは人を不愉快にしかしねえムカムカしてくるストレッサーのゲス じめじめしてて濡れてビシャビシャになってるナメクジ
ああいう生き物は体内の9割水分なんで 水分は嫉妬の悪魔レヴィアタンなんでな ISFJって嫉妬の塊だからちょうど一本の線につながってんだよ 攻撃されて当然なんだよ!ISFJは!

ISFJ=負のエネルギー=嫉妬深い=水で悪魔=リバイアサン=悪魔なので当然性格悪い=しかもレプ気質 心無い体温の爬虫類人
まあ世直しですわ 偉いなワイ 英雄だ 悪魔を倒しに行く勇者だな俺は

75 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/06/28(水) 14:39:38.60 ID:F8wNH8yQg
神様がねすべてのISFJ共に仏罰を下すんでw 今まさにそういう時期に入ってるw fuck you ISFJ!

76 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/06/28(水) 20:58:29.37 ID:F8wNH8yQg
YouTube management has strengthened management while making people stupid
Rather than management, it's a shaking group
If you're doing something outlaw like this
"You guys, please be careful on the road at night."
Well, at best, let's keep the rest of our short life on track at best, an obedient and incompetent life would be miserable lol
Let's produce so that the flowers will bloom grandly at the end wwwwww
'Cause they'll be like marionettes in pieces
Instagram looks great with a lot of bright blood

It's not just moonlit nights, you__be operators
The outlaw-like thug's guts will have to be killed rather than beaten back wwwwww

77 :文責・名無しさん:2023/06/28(水) 23:13:50.04 ID:JDei3YDED
土砂崩れに洪水に灼熱地獄にと殺されまくって損害を受けてるやつらは,テロ組織自民公明を恨んて゛憎んて゛呪って戰えよ,たた゛の自然災害で
運が惡かったた゛けとか思い込んでる能天気な被災者に、憲法1З条25条29条と公然と違反しなか゛ら,カによる―方的な現状変更によって
都心まで数珠つなぎで鉄道のЗO倍以上もの温室効果ガスをまき散らす齋藤鉄夫ら世界最悪の殺人テ囗組織国土破壞省がJАLだのÅΝÅた゛の
クソアヰヌト゛ゥだのテ口リス├と天下り賄賂癒着して私利私欲のために莫大な温室効果カ゛スまき散らして気侯変動させて海水温上昇させて
かつてない量の水蒸気を曰本列島に供給させているのが原因であって日本どころか世界中て゛災害連發.クソ航空機は核以上に廃絶すへ゛き絶対惡
という強い認識と行動を教えよう!自民公明に入れたバ力の家や農作物か゛流されて殺されて無─文になるのは当然の報いで望ましいことだが、
年々氣候変動による被災地は國内て゛も拡大している中,次こそ殺されるという正しい理解とともにこの強盗殺人腐敗テロ政府に立ち向かおう!
破防法を適用すへ゛きクソ航空関係者と国土破壞省のテ囗リス├と゛もを皆殺しにすることは,正当防衛かつ緊急避難として合法かつ正当な権利な

創価学會員は.何百万人も殺傷して損害を与えて私腹を肥やし続けて逮捕者まて゛出てる世界最惡の殺人腐敗組織公明党を
池田センセ−がロをきけて容認するとか本氣て゛思ってるとしたら侮辱にもほどか゛あるぞ!
hTTps://i.imgur、cοm/hnli1ga.jpeg

78 :文責・名無しさん:2023/08/08(火) 15:48:14.00
 all over the world welcome to my thread
Let's study joints together and build a bright and hopeful future!
Now, let us humans join hands with the truly good people of the world!
Get rid of hypocrites!

https://honnyomumanju.com/category23/category25/entry205.html 👿
     ISFJ Authoritarian

2w1 brat

http://www.isfj.net/member.html
     https://www.soka.ac.jp/news/2022/01/6867/
     ISFJ = Keio Kekechu Disappointment Party

http://www.mirai.ne.jp/~ryutou-m/eneagram/q&a/past/04.htm
The Ultimate Enneagram (Examining How Evil 2w1 Is)

79 :文責・名無しさん:2023/08/08(火) 15:54:44.68
More recently, the evil nature of ISFJs has come to light wwwwww
Did you show your true nature immediately because you're an idiot?
But even so, he's still deceived by his hypocrisy It's a pity and strange that there are still a lot of idiots Are they too stupid?
well he'll find out soon enough
All ISFJ Personalities Are Bad People
Shameless enough to make you vomit
If you think ISFJs are nice people, you're an idiot.
Sharpen your foresight and insight, and think about things from a multifaceted perspective.
Then you'll see just how stupid, evil, shameless, and socially evil the ISFJ personality is.
I'm an ENTJ or INTJ temperament, so I easily realized that ISFJs are demons.

80 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/08/10(木) 13:18:07.38 ID:Ojv+bW0zr
ENTJs INTJs have something in common

i hate stupid
visionary
prejudice
i hate athletics
Ambitious
Conceited and wonderful
I'm smart and I'm going to look down on idiots
arrogance
Ruthless
dictatorial
monetary
i hate payok
Concerned about reducing stupid humanity for the earth, the mastermind behind the corona turmoil is probably INTJ
I get irritated because I don't like social trends and emotional talk
rational achiever
i hate being effeminate
He has a strong desire for power and a one-man personality.
Subordinates are capitalists who use their hands
severe criticism of the weak

81 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/08/10(木) 13:19:42.93 ID:Ojv+bW0zr
make your own rules
impose effort he can't keep up
I don't like weak people, so I'm thinking of training small people
traitors will end
There is a human tree, a sense of duty and compassion.
i like enka
sell drugs
Knows everything and reads philosophical books
iconoclastic revolutionary
build up stress by hating precedents
become a leader
I like cats and hate dogs

To be honest, the vaccinated idiot should just die

Si and Fe (Introverted Sensing and Extraverted Feeling) are effeminate
It's a woman's rotten temperament

82 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/08/10(木) 13:21:05.32 ID:Ojv+bW0zr
ESTJs, ISTJs, ESFJs, and ISFJs are all effeminate and dislike
That stupid guy is a crime just by being alive
I'll kill them

83 :ENTJ 8w7:2023/08/29(火) 11:38:50.15 ID:5XW7P42cL
You should kill all the idiots with an ISFJ personality
What's more, I'll torture and hurt you as much as I can, and then kill you.
If you do that, you won't want to be reborn in this world again

84 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/11/06(月) 22:50:49.36 ID:XNZiKALO0
ISFJ Koreans don't have a single good thing about them, so kill them!
reason

annoying
stupidity
I'm licking the world
childish
incompetent worker
none of your business
Take care of me
Menhera
mafia
Ugly
administrative
limit now
full of contradictions
Liar
I pretend to be proud, but I'm empty inside.
have a narrow perspective
ostracism
Chikuri devil
wellside meeting
insidious
criminal reserve army
shit
bitch
fuck'n

85 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/11/06(月) 22:51:14.80 ID:XNZiKALO0
vile
boiling point is unusually low
lepterian temperament
mass of authoritarianism
Yandere
insidious
flock together in groups
worrier
cowardice
homo
fool
Poor guy
gambling maniac
laziness
Repair only the surface
Kas16 in Hanafuda
Lolita complex (controlling and wanting to have people by your side who are even weaker than you)
pedophilia
covert aggression
Frenemy (Friends & Enemies)

86 :ENTJ 8w9:2023/11/06(月) 22:52:00.79 ID:XNZiKALO0
ISFJ Koreans don't have a single good thing about them, so kill them!
reason 3

manipulator
Dark Tetrad (Dark Triad + Sadist)
Hypocrite
rogue
con man
Dentsu (super obstructive advertising company garbage, a fuckin company that just collected dropouts)
despicable
boring
the stressor itself
It's only harmful
I get jealous easily about everything, say I don't like it, blame it on others, and cry to authority.
Match pump is the only trick
no desire to improve
become a shackle
Eating people's tax money through fraudulent welfare benefits
cult
dogmatic
weaken a person

51 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
名前: E-mail (省略可) :

read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★